Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

The beauty & fashion TAG | Elizabeth Gayle

Today I have a tag post for you guys, I know I haven't posted a proper post in a while, I have just been so busy lately, I also don't have a good quality camera at the moment, which is a pain. but I am trying! I am hoping to get some posts up next week, so keep a eye out by following me on bloglovin or twitter.

I discovered this tag over at TheGirl-InPink blog. I am not sure if she is still blogging as this post she posted was written in 2011.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

                                                                


1. Would you rather shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I have never been or brought anything from Sephora, and I have only brought a few products from MAC. so I am just going to go with MAC.

2. If you could which designer would you want to meet?
I honestly don't know.

3. What is your favourite type of Lush and Bath and Body works product?
My favourite Lush product must be the Granny Takes a Dip bath bomb, A lot of my mates don't like this bath bomb for some reason, but I honestly love it! And I have never been to Bath and Body works before.


4. If you had to shop for 4 places for the rest of your life including makeup and clothing which places would they be?
Superdrug, Newlook, Forever21, and Mac.

5. Would you rather have a lip gloss or lip stick?
I want to say lipstick, but I hardly wear lipstick, so I am going with lip gloss.

6. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
Rimmel London

7. Do you dress up like a tomboy, edgy girl, or girly girl?
 girly girl

8. Would you rather have a lot of clothes but not designer or a couple of designer clothes but no other clothes?
Obviously loads of clothes! I don't see the point in paying loads of money for designer clothes?

9. Would you rather go to a fashion show front row seats for Marc Jacobs for free or a shopping spree of 1,000 pounds.
Shopping spree of course!!

 10. what's your favourite type of mascara?
     Rimmel London volume flash.

11. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
To have a successful makeup line



                                                  I tag -

                                                          Shanna - My Curves & Lashes
                                                          Emily - EmilyBelleBlogs
                                                                Jess -  Jesstastics
                                                                   Em - Sunbrann


                                                                        Hope you enjoyed!
                                                            Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter
                                                              elizabethgayle1999@Gmail.com

                                                                              Elizabeth x





No comments:

Post a Comment