Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

August favourites | Elizabeth Gayle


Its that time of month again, Why don't you go grab yourself a cup of tea, take a seat on a comfy chair, and let me ramble about products I have been loving throughout the month of August.

I would like to say that I am sorry for not posting this week, I am getting back on track though! I am also sorry that my layout on my blog is not that nice, I am still currently trying to sort that out.
For those of you who are wondering/helping me out with the Project, I am still trying to work out and sort out everything. I do not know when it will happening, lets just hope soon!
                                                     Hope you enjoy todays post.

   


1) Batiste Dry Shampoo.
Most properly every girl has heard about this dry shampoo, And most properly every girl will agree with what I am about to say. Incroyable! I have been using this dry shampoo so much this summer! I normally use it every other day, but if my hair needs a little bit of volume, I normally apply this to my hair. Not only does this dry shampoo get rid of grease and voluminous your hair, It is also at a amazing price! You could get this dry shampoo for £3!

                                         


2) Tresemme shampoo & conditioner in one.
I love Tresemme hair products! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I bet most of you all agree with me. The shampoo & conditioner all in one is by far one of my favourite! It makes my hair feel so thick and also makes my hair shiny!

3) Avon Foundation
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you should of seen my Avon Haul. I purchased a foundation for around £7 pound I think. I have been wearing this foundation nearly every single day! It gives my face such a flawless look! I have never owned a foundation like this one. I love love love this foundation, so all I have to say is - Well Done Avon!

                                 

4) Baby lips.
Everyone properly owns a baby lips! I brought the Pink Punch mostly because of the hype, and then I fell in love with it, so I had to buy more of them! The other 2 colours are Hydrate and Cherry me.

                                                                                                        


5) Simple cleansing lotion.
I have to admit that I am a huge Simple lover! Their products are great, they are also the only skin care products I can actually use without my skin going red. The cleansing lotion has to be one of my favourites though.

                                                                                   




There you go, my august favourites. I don't have that many favourites this month, as you can tell.
August was such a amazing month though!! I cant wait till Halloween, bomb fire night and CHRISTMAS! I am sooo sooo sooo sooo exited!

                                       Make sure to follow me on twitter and Bloglovin'
                                                                  
                                                                       Elizabeth x


                                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment