Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Sneak Peek in one of my beauty draws



Today I will be showing you inside one of my beauty draws. The draw I will be showing you is my Most used product and Products I am currently trying out. I don't normally post blog posts like this, but I thought it would be a nice change. I hope you enjoy, Make sure to comment down below and share this post if you like it! Bye for now!:)


                                                
In my first storage apartment, is my face collection. As you can see, I am not loving as many foundations. I am also not loving the Rimmel London BB Cream that much, but I am wanting to try it out more. On the other side, I am totally loving the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush, in the shade 050 Live Pink
                                       


In my next storage apartment is my lip balms that I received, If I am being honest I am not loving these products that much, but I am going to carry on trying them out for a few more weeks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am loving the Rockin' Curves Mascara by the brand Rimmel London, You could read a review I wrote about it Here. I am also currently trying out the Extra Lasing mascara by a makeup company named Avon. You could read my Avon haul Here
 
 
 
If you are wondering where any of my makeup products are from, feel free to comment down below and ask. I will happily direct you to a website where you can buy the products from :)
 
Hope you enjoyed todays post! Make sure to come back tomorrow, as tomorrow is my last post for the week. As normal, Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter
 
Bye for now!
Elizabeth x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you in The Beauty Blogger Tag - http://missbellezzateen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete