Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

New look Sale wishlist/Haul

                              New Look Sale Wish List/ Haul

Hey guys, I know I have recently just done a Julys wish list, * Click Here to read it * but I thought it would be a crime not to post this. For the past few days I have been looking for holiday clothes for when I go away for a week. The first site I click on when I am looking for clothes is New Look. Such a fashionable but very welled priced shop! Then I discovered that they wore having a ' Summer Sale'
Basically this post is going to be a haul at the same time, as I am going to be ordering these items on Sunday. I hope you enjoy this post, and make sure to comment down below!

                 *Click Here to Visit New Looks Sale Page*


                             

                                           1) Pineapple Shirt- £4- click Here to view this item.
                                          2) Long pink day dress- £5- click Here to view this item.
                                          3) Brown sandals- £5 - click Here to view this item.
                                          4) Blue dress- £5 - click Here to view this item.
                                          5) Black laced collar-£5- click Here to view this item.
                                          6) floral top - £5 - click Here to view this item.
                                          7) Brown chunky sandals- £8 - click Here to view this item.
                                          8) Pink straight dress- £5 - click Here to view this item.
                                          9) Sunglasses- £4.99- click Here to view this item.


 There you have it, My New Look whish list / haul. I hope you have enjoyed this post, I also hope that I have given you a few ideas about summer clothing. Make sure to comment down below which item of clothing is your favourite. Also make sure to comment down below if you are going to be ordering anything from New Look.


                                       Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep updated on all my posts.
                       You could also follow me on Twitter to keep updated with what is going on!

                                                          Hope you have enjoyed todays post
                                                                       Love Elizabeth x

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment