Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The beauty blogger TAG


Hey guys,
As you can tell, I normally only post in the mornings/late mornings, but tonight I am in such a good mood and I have nothing else to do, so I decided I would do the beauty blogger TAG. I hope you enjoy!


.1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
    My hair is naturally straight with little waves.

.2) What is your natural hair colour?
    My natural hair colour is strawberry blonde

.3) Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
    I don't dye my hair, Way to much hassle for me!

.4).How often do you wash your hair?
    Every other day, so 4 times a week.

 5). Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
     It depends what season it is, If it is summer I go really girly with skirts and dresses.
     but if it is winter/autumn, I go really dark colour.

6). Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
          Salon

 7) How often to you change your nail polish?
         I rarely wear nail polish as my school does not allow it, but in the summer holidays
         I change my nail polish around 2 times a week? * Is that bad?*

8) Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
             Only in Summer! I mean you rarely show your toes in winter! They are always
               locked up in your boots!

 9) How long does it take to put on your makeup?
          It depends, if I only have 10 minutes to do my make-up, I will be able to only take 10 minutes.
          but if I could have 4 hours to do my make-up, I could take 4 hours.

10) What do you do first? Face or eyes?
            My face, I have tried to do my eyes first, but I don't like it.

                                         

11) Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
           I don't collect foundations, powders or concealers, but I do collect lipsticks and
            lipglosses and blushes

12). How often do you wear false eyelashes?
            Never, I cant stand them!

13) Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
 No, not really. When I am going out I do, but if I am lounging around or writing on my blog,
           then no I don't. I may pop to my nain's and put a little bit of foundation on for coverage and a
         bit of mascara to make me look more awake.

 14) Will you leave the house without makeup?
     No, I always have to have a little bit of makeup on.

 15) What time do you get up & go to sleep?
     I go to sleep around 12 ish and I wake up around 8-9 o'clock

 16) How many pets do you have?
     two,I have a jack russel and a labadoodle

17)  How often are you on Blogger?
 A lot, more than 3 hours a day, as it takes me 3 hours to get writing and photo's to the way
           I like it.
  
 18) Do you read the comments posted blogs?
   I have only had 2 comments on my blog, but yeah I do!

19) How did you come up with your blog name?
  Hmm, I really don't know. I guess I thought because I am going to be writing on my blog
            everyday, it is going to be like a diary.. Also my name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth's Diary!

20) What are you doing with the rest of your day? I am going to finish my ice lolly, as the weather is boiling! I am also going to sort my photo/memory book out, and reply to some emails:)


                                                        Thanks for reading my tag!:)
                                                                      I tag-
                                   MarlilLostInLife- http://lostinlifealways.blogspot.co.uk/
                          Asia Jade- http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/p/favourite-bloggers.html
                             Karen- http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
                              Olivia Hayes- http://365daysofolivia.com/

                                                                

                                                           Elizabeth x


         

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me hun I loved reading this post I'll let you know when mine is up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank-you so much!:) and okay! tweet me when you have done it, id love to read yours!. xx

    ReplyDelete