Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

How to save money | Elizabeth Gayle


Today I wanted to write a different type of post, not going to lie but I am starting to get a little bored of writing beauty reviews most of the times. I have decided that I am going to start doing a lot more lifestyle posts and also fashion along with beauty posts.

Saving money is one of those tasks that's so much easier said than done — everyone knows it's smart to save money in the long run, but many of us still have difficulty doing it. So today I am going to be giving you guys my top tips on how to save money! Hope you enjoy.

                                    ( This post is mostly aimed towards teenagers )


                                                             
 
pictures from google images
 


1) Set Saving Goals.
It is so much easier saving up money if you know what you are saving up for. If you are just saving up money with no reason to, it is more likely you are going to pick up that foundation which is £30 pound, then regret it when you look in your purse and see you only have £20 pound left.

2) Make a budget.
Give yourself amounts that you're willing to spend each month on a item, but then stick to the budget. Don't buy things that go above and beyond your allotted spending, so that you can still save the difference.
                                                       

3) Use up your makeup products before buying more.
I know, sounds horrible doesn't it! but it honestly works! Most of us girls own way to much beauty products, 10 bottles of foundations and a tub full of mascaras. When you are next shopping and you see a beauty product you want, just think about all your makeup at home.

4) Money bank.
I know this idea sounds stupid, but my boyfriend brought me a money bank for Christmas without a whole to get your money out. I wasn't that happy with the present, but I tell you what, it honestly works! I put all loose change in there such as pounds and 50ps. I think my money bank is a quarter way filled with money, and as my boyfriend said, change adds up! I cant wait to smash it up though and get all the money out!


I find that these 4 tips help me out a lot, and I hope that some of you guys will try out these tips. If you try them out make sure to comment down below or tweet me on how you are doing with it!


                             What is your number one tip for saving? I'd love to hear!


                                                               Elizabeth x
                                                 Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instrgram
 
                                                   elizabethgayle1999@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips, definitely need to start saving!

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely helpful, I'm terrible at saving money and really struggle to do so!
    Great post, really well structured too :)

    www.satinmilk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete