Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

15 Things you didnt know about me | Where am I going?


Today I was meant to be posting my Avon Haul but unfortunately my products have not been delivered. I think she may of forgotten about them? Or maybe there has been a muck up with the order? Who knows? I was really looking forward to receiving them today, as the main reason why I purchased them was to do wear the products on my holiday, then review them for you guys.                                         
 
I am hoping they will come tomorrow, so I can do a haul for you guys! I have actually never done a haul on my blog before! Which is really bad considering I am always buying stuff!
Anyway, lets get on with this post! I hope you enjoy The 10 things you didn't know about me.


1) I have a little sister and a older brother.
2) My sister and dad also have blogs. Make sure to check them out.
My sisters blog - Live Laugh Love
My Dads blog- The pit ( He will be adding more soon )
3) I never go out, Unless it is with my family.
4) I live in Wales
5) I have only been abroad once
6) My favourite TV series is Friends.
7) I have had 3 previous blogs
8) I hate fish food! Apart from Cod!
9) I have such a small family
10) I love wrapping up in winter with loads of blankets.
11) I only have my ears pierced, hopefully I be getting my belly done in a few months!
12) I am addicted to coke! Not the drug! The drink... Coca Cola!
13) I love writing!
14) I buy products that I don't even need!
15) I am dog women!

So there is 15 facts you properly didn't know about me! I love these kinds of post as I love to get to know the writer of the blog a little better! I hope that you enjoyed this post!

I also want to mention that on Friday, I am going away for the week. This means that I will not be updating my blog and I also wont be on my Twitter as much!The beautiful Shanna has actually written me a guest blog post, so I am hoping to post that on Wednesday night ( 20th) so make sure to keep a eye out for that!
                            


     Hope you enjoyed this post! Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter to keep updated
     on my blog and what is going on in my life! I also need a few guest bloggers, so if you are interested, make sure to email me at elizabethgayle1999@gmail.comThank you!



                                                             Elizabeth x

1 comment:

  1. omg!! so many of those facts are the same as me...we have so much in common :P

    ReplyDelete