Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream review.

 


A couple of weeks ago I popped into boots to buy a moisturiser. At the time I was thinking more of a moisturiser you apply after washing your face, but for some reason this moisturiser  grabbed my attention. I went to have a look at this product and the first thing I notice about it was the price. There was huge white label underneath the product saying ' Special offer, Was £3.59, Now £1.20'
I know the special offer wasn't the most amazing offer, but still, you cant go wrong with a Nivea tinted moisturising cream for £1.20.





 After purchasing the moisturiser, I couldn't wait to try this product out! So the next morning I applied it to my face. I wasn't quite amazed by the texture as it was quite a heavy texture, I was expecting more of a lighter texture, but then again it is moisturiser.













The positive thing about the Nivea tinted moisturising day cream is that it is suitable for all skin types. If you are like me, I have very sensitive skin. I can not use scented make-up wipes without my face turning into a tomato. * I am not even joking*


                                
 
                               The moisturising day cream was in the shade 'Natural' which I found a little too dark for my skin colour. Too solve this problem all I did was mixing my favourite foundations with the moisturising cream. Mixing the foundation with the moisturising cream didn't
 just make the shade a little lighter, but also made it less thick in texture.
 
My two favourite foundations are
Rimmel London- Wake Me Up
&
Rimmel London- Match Perfection
 
 



My overall thought about the Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream is that it is  defiantly a essential!
Every girl needs a tinted moisturising day cream in their makeup draw. I would defiantly recommend this tinted moisturising cream to people who do not mind the thick texture.
I don't regret purchasing this product, I am very pleased with the outcome of this moisturiser.
I do recommend you to use two coats of this product for full coverage.
 
*9/10*
 
Hope you enjoyed this review, comment below if you have tried this moisturising day cream
and tell me what you think about it.
 
Thanks for reading
Elizabeth x
 
                        
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment